A must for hunters, the new BH16 offers safe storage and transport for 16 assembled broadheads. Holds both expandable and fixed-blade, keeping them sharp and ready for the next hunt.
- foam insert has 16 precut holes to securely hold broadheads in either up or down position
- clear-view lid for quick and easy identification
- convenient packable size
- made of high-impact plastic, with strong snap latch and full length, mechanical hinge
Max Over All Length of broadhead can be: 2.75"
These broadheads can be stored both ways, blades in the foam or out:
- G5 Montec 100
- G5 Striker Magnum 125
- Grim Reaper 100
- Muzzy 100
- NAP Bloodrunner 100
- NAP Spitfdire MAXX 100
- Steel Force Phat Head 100
Broadheads that will have to have the tip pushed into the foam:
- Magnus Stinger 100
- NAP Thunder Head 100
- Trophy Ridge Sidewinder 100
This case will hold almost any broadhead that is is shorter than 2.75" long.
34.6” x 4.9” x 2.0”(H)
Outside Dimenision 4.9" x 5.4" x 3"